Friday, June 29, 2012

Dreams



So I promise these will get better. I can tell these are just like my old comics, but not as good because I'm stretching out what should be 4 panels... but still. Room for improvement! ALSO, in awesome news, my long time favorite, JIM MAHFOOD, totally talked about my book FIGHT on Meltdown comics podcast! He starts talking about me in the last 5 minutes, but it's a good podcast, you should totally listen to it! So pumped on this:

http://www.meltcast.com/post/24973536082/meltcast-2-0-episode-4-jim-mahfood

5 comments:

Rafael Tapia III said...

your eyes, duude. haha!

Matt said...

Awesome. I like seeing you stretch out. Can't wait for more.

Matt said...

Okay,l I just read my comment and realized that it came off kinda creepy. To clarify: I like seeing you stretch out with your comics.

sam said...

haha

tintorcio said...

What a great endorsement!