Wednesday, October 19, 2011

GRANDMA STORIES!

Here's a new mini-comic I made for 24 hour comics day this year!
Well, I couldn't finish it all on 24 hour comics day (I only completed 15 pages), so I just finished it up last week. SO, it's 24 pages total, black and white and printed on cream paper, with that gold paper insert and a color cover! It's a comic about talking on the phone with my grandma and her telling me stories of her childhood. It's 3 bucks and available for purchase RIGHT HERE! Here's a 4 page preview:

3 comments:

GARZA said...

looks awesome man! I think that's awesome that you carried on your g-mah's stories for more generations to come, and I freaking love your color covers man!

Matt said...

Dude, where do you find the time to crank out all this comick-y awesomeness? This looks awesome.

Kevin said...

Nope, that's definitely a pumpkin patch.