Saturday, October 1, 2011

ear holes

I just got back from Bordo Bello a few hours ago! It was pretty fun. I think my board sold for like $45 and my Munny sold for $40, so I guess thats cool. Anyways, I forgot to take my camera so my girlfriends uncle Tyler sent me these pics of my stuff at the show! There was a ton of cool art though, it would've been cool to post some others (like that munny next to mine, made by the incredible married duo that is HARI and DEEPTI). In other news, tomorrow is the start of 24 hour comics day! I think I'm pretty well prepared and should probably go to bed so I will be rested enough to draw a 24 page comic about talking to my grandma on the phone. Hopefully it doesn't suck! k bye

8 comments:

Matt said...

Hold it; you're assuming that Samantha's fingers are the same size. And did I check my own earholes after reading this comic?... Yes. Yes, I did.

Good luck with 24 Hour Comics Day!

Dan said...

Just wanted to say that I really dig your comics... Also, I think everyones ear holes are slightly different in size. Unless of course I'm wrong and you and I are the only ones. Nice Munny by the way.

Emily said...

ohemgee. On this comic, I realized I've been reading your comics for like a year, because I remember last year when you did the 24 hour comic day. I feel old.

Sam Spina said...

Thanks guys! and we've grown together emily, so don't feel bad. As for 24 hour comics day, I didn't finish.... more on that later

tintorcio said...

Yeah you didn't finish but from the looks of it, it's gonna be bitchin' Quality OVer Quantity!!! Whaddya gonna call it? How 'bout 'Party of Nun" ? or I dunno, 'My grandma called and this a a minicomic that I did at the 24 hour comic challenge that illustrated that call'...Meh?

JB Sapienza said...

Your skate deck is pretty sweet. It reminds me of Samurai Jack. I would buy that from you/whoever now owns it if I had extra money.

also, You should do something with that character. he's pretty cool looking. If you already have, please excuse my not-feeling-like-lookingness.

GARZA said...

congrats on showing your board and munny man! keep killin it!

EB said...

Ahh Your munny is near Will Bryant's! He's my fave.