Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Knives and BORDO BELLO 2011


I painted another skateboard yesterday, for an upcoming Bordo Bello show! This is my THIRD YEAR participating in this show, and it's always pretty fun. This year they've even 'hand-selected' some artists to draw on Munnys: Including me! So more on that soon. My deck this year stars KING GAR:

It's all spraypaint and paint pens, because I didn't want to deal with acrylic like I usually do. It was WAY easier and I like the outcome. Here are some process and detail shots:


6 comments:

GARZA said...

dude! That board came out so awesome! The spray paint and markers really look good on there, nice process shots too!

Matt said...

Whoa. I think this might be my favorite board of yours so far. Nice work.

tintorcio said...

That is one bitchin' board!

EB said...

Love the Yeaboiii sticker!

Sam Spina said...

Thanks on the board compliments dudes!

and hahaha thanks erin, I'm going to send those out to people who buy my upcoming books.

JB Sapienza said...

board looks awesome! How much do those usually sell for? I'd hang that on my wall.