Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blake / T-SHIRTSSSSSSS


Sorry James Blake.

ALSO, I'm thinking about making screenprints for the release of my Xeric book, FIGHT! I got the printers proof a few days ago and they just started printing the actual copies yesterday! I've been wanting to make some tshirts for a long time and this is a good excuse to finally do it. They would be screenprinted BY HAND (and maybe dyed by hand...? more on that later), and be only $15! Since shirts are expensive and time consuming to make I wanted to keep some kind of tally to see how many people would actually want/buy one. SO, if you're interested, pleeeeeease contact me with your shirt size (if you're a girl could you send your girls shirt size and you're boys shirt size? is that embarrassing? i'm sorry. If you're embarrassed, just say you want one, I'll understand). You can just comment here, or email me at spinadoodles@gmail.com, or facebook me (link is over to the right) or twitter me or whatever, I'd just like to know. Here's a sneak peek at the design, when the final one is done I'll post it!

9 comments:

GARZA said...

YES I WANT, LARGE! SEND ME A PAYPAL! #SWAGTIME

JB Sapienza said...

when would this be? I'd love a large one, but am broke at the moment.

Shayle said...

Dude I would totally want a shirt from you. Sign me up for a medium.

Jason Bradshaw said...

Oh man, I would LOVE a Spina tee! Sign me up for a medium. Exciting!

Matt said...

What the?! So what happens now? Was it just a warning or do you have to pay a fine or something? That sounds so nerve-wracking, man. Yikes.

I'd be interested in a medium. That'd be super-rad!

tintorcio said...

hook a brother up with an XL

tintorcio said...

There's something extra super cool about the pencil drawring.

Marius said...

I will take an XL for sure!!

Gerald said...

Oh man! Could I buy a small tee?!