Sunday, June 26, 2011

Project Hello


Project Hello was a really awesome thing to be a part of! If I was a good blogger I would have taken pictures and stuff, but I hate/suck-at doing that. I kinda felt out-of-place being there, everyone was 'real' artists talking about their 'installations' and 'ideas' and stuff. I did meet a few really awesome people though, the awesome-ist being Harikrishnan Panicker (or Hari if you don't want to sound like an idiot!) who moved to Denver from India like a year ago and has been CRUSHING IT ever since! You gotta check his awesome portfolio site: THUMB DEMON, he's big-time.

Also, I'm going out-of-town again for a week, so probably no updates until next monday. Later dudes!

7 comments:

Molly Ledford said...

Hah! No, don't back down on your own artistic ideas...that's right...it's about dog crap!

duffyallen said...

I totally talked about dog craps when I gave a symposium presentation on comics genres . . . :P

Emily said...

It was my birthday Friday...and I turned twenty-four too! It's okay. I read your Dog Craps.

sam said...

Awesome Emily! We're pretty much the same person. And that's the best praise for dog craps I've gotten Duffyallen! Thanks!

Jason Bradshaw said...

I kind of want to come out with something as awesome with a name about as awesome as "dog craps" now. I need to experience this!

GARZA said...

happy bday again dude! you have the voice of an angel!

Matt said...

HA! That's awesome... you blew her mind.