Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PHX CON 2011 MEGA POST!

PHOENIX CON MEGA POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The Phoenix con is by far my favorite show of the year! Mainly because I get to crush it with all my az homies, but also because it's mainly a superhero con and we don't have much competition with the stuff we're selling. We both do pretty well! After walking around and seeing everyones perfect mainstream lines, it's refreshing for people to walk by our booth and see some wobble. We were SWAMPED with little $3 watercolor commissions, and definitely made 50+ of them between the both of us (Casey made a couple too!). We were too busy to take pics of all of them, But here are a few:

If you got one from us it would be awesome if you sent me a pic! Other highlights of the con include: drawing on a girls dress, meeting Boomer and 6 from Battlestar, Max Brook signing my copy of world war z, aaaaaaaaaand debuting me and Jon's new book THE BURNING! We sold a ton of them (around 70!) because they're rad, and also only $1! I'll put it up for sale on here soon.

Anyways, I wish PHX con could last forever. Until next year!

8 comments:

GARZA said...

hahahahahah! Ahhh man love these!!! You totally covered it! hahaha!

Matt said...

You dudes are, like, indie comic rock stars! Great stuff, man, and I can't wait to see your collaboration comic.

Bryce said...

When do you we get to see the photo of you shirtlessly riding a dirt bike?

tintorcio said...

Dang! The rock star lifestyle. I'm jealous.

Sam Spina said...

hopefully soon bryce. Hopefully soon.

Brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P. Tyler Wallace said...

those mini paintings are awesome! looks like that was fun, you guys are totally rockstar.

SidHero said...

I have to agree... it was a great con.