Saturday, May 7, 2011

free comic day?


Well I'm posting tonight instead of tomorrow morning because I'll be in Boulder for free comic book day! I'll be at TIME WARP, a really awesome comic shop, so if you're in Boulder and wanna say hi, do it! I wonder if anyone in Boulder even reads my comics. Anyways, have a good free comic book day! I know Topshelf is putting together a free kid-freindly comic, so if anything, go to a comic shop and pick that up, they're always awesome. ESPECIALLY if you're in Columbia, there will be a guy at Heroes and Dragons repping Topshelf really hard. Check it out!

8 comments:

luke said...

Just wanted to say, hey. and that I read your shit everyday.

luke said...

still.

Sam Spina said...

thanks boiiii

Molly Ledford said...

So distracted by some "passive aggressive cleaning" that you lost track of days? (I had enjoyed the passive aggressive cleaning comic.) Thanks for the Columbia tip - we're heading off to Heroes & Dragons!

tintorcio said...

If they don't read it in boulder now they will after today. I'll probably be stopping by timewarp to say hi. Jeez, why don't they move to boulder for pete's sake? Should I bring your sign that I purchased from you?

tintorcio said...

Err. I mean move to Denver for Pete's sake. Profread Ted!

:D

Tyler said...

haha

Matt said...

The shop I went to didn't have the Topshelf book. My son, Jack, got a Sonic The Hedgehog comic instead.