Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogger is back!



I'm just going to embed this video instead of linking it so you guys HAVE to watch it:

My friend GERALD made that, and I can't wait for more! did you see that awesome sticker shout out he gave me? the whole thing is just so well done, you're the man Gerald.

And check this out, I'm on the ABSTRACT COMICS blog! Me and Samantha argued whether or not that comic is even abstract, I don't really think so because I was just drawing actual tissues, but she made a pretty good point on why it is. Anyways, thanks a million to MATT for letting them know!

Also you can buy this shirt I helped design for the A Big City Died blog!

7 comments:

GARZA said...

that video is rad! such a good impression of Owen Wilson! Sweet shirt design too!

Tyler said...

i love those comics, haha...and Gerald's video is awesome as well. good vibez.

Matt said...

So much awesomeness in this post today. That video was freakin' hilarious.

Marius said...

hey I got a sticker shout out too!

Damn Gerald is funny and talented.

tintorcio said...

Hilarious video. Could totally see that on VH1 or MTV.

Now explain why you need to run past a dead squirrel. What, is the squirrel's ghost gonna jump at'cha? :D

Could it be that these old folks shouldn't be eating that sort of high in fat and cholesterol meal but they're throwing caution to the wind.? Just sayin.

Gerald said...

Thanks for posting my video, Sam!
I'm glad y'all liked it.

drend said...

awsome vid!i'll ckech his site out now! X3