Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chicago Trip MEGA POST










During take-off on my plane ride home I thought that somebody asking me if I want anything else and me saying no thanks would be a really perfect way for me to end this strip if the plane crashed and I died.

So my Chicago trip was awesome! It was really great seeing all my Chicago freinds, and I totally love the city. And those Hot Italian Beef sandwiches . It was also pretty crazy meeting a lot of my favorite cartoonists and even getting to draw with them one night! So thanks Chicago, you da best, hopefully I get to go back.

12 comments:

EB said...

Glad you had fun Sam, it was great seeing you! Come back soon.

GARZA said...

dude thats so cool you got to do all that stuff in Chicago, your trip looks like it was really awesome! We're planning on going sometime soon to visit our friend up there, seeing your comics makes me even more pumped to go!

adolfo said...

Nice! Great post Sam!

www.rcwoolley.com said...

holy mother of moses those trubble club folks are in it! I haven't been this disturbed at 3:30 pm in years

Rafael Tapia III said...

Awesome! glad your making the rounds.

Sam Spina said...

yeah chicago RULEZ

Jason said...

My girlfriend is going to Chicago tomorrow! I'm sure you care! Great post! Etc!

Tyler said...

dewd that was mega-sweet! dewd!

Matt said...

Man, I'm so jealous that you got to do that. Even though you're younger than I am, can I be you when I grow up?

neetz! said...

this makes me homesick. :)

Pierce said...

Even though I don't know Calvin from Hobbes, I just recently read Clumsy and I think I prefer the variety in your auto-bio comics more so than that collection

So for whatever that's worth...

Jeremy Tinder said...

You were great at Trubble Club! Aaron and I were just talking about how well you did.