Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LARP-Kiss and del Duca


We ended up watching a different documentary on L.A.R.Ping called Monster Camp. They're both on Netflix instant, but after seeing that one I can tell you that they probably aren't worth your time.

Which brings me to my next topic. Leila del Duca. Or should I say Lame-art Dumb Duck-head.

Have you seen this stuff? She knows foxes CAN'T be witches right? That's just stupid! She just seems mad at the world, when really she should be mad at herself.

I mean, if I stole $2000 of hard-earned cash from my loyal readers to finish a comic book, then I would FINISH A COMIC BOOK. She gave herself the goal to draw 3 pages a week! HAH! THREE PAGES A WEEK?!!?!?!! I draw a comic EVERYDAY! And there's no complaining, no sob stories like "boo hoo hoo comics are so hard my hand hurts I can only show you guys 2 pages this week boo hoo" or "sorry guys I was really busy doing my hair and knitting and going on dates and other stuff girls do so i'm only showing you my pencils from the last week or how about just some thumbnails or something i dont know/care." I mean, does she ever draw? And god, don't even get me started on her jacket. Trust me, you would have thrown it on the floor too.

I shouldn't even bring her up, she's seriously not even worth mentioning. Sorry for boring you, and make sure to come back tomorrow for the important stuff (comics about me).

5 comments:

GARZA said...

hahah a documentary on larping! thats sweet dude! It's awesome that girls do lezzie stuff for school projects, I used to hassle Steph all the time for doing that too. gosh that leila girl, sounds like a pretty lame duck to me!

Josh Blair said...

Wait, I want to know more about these projects. I must have gone to the wrong college.

Sam Spina said...

what? you didn't take 'lez outs 101'?

Lonnie Allen said...

Hahahaha! Awesome!

o f l o d a said...

This is fucking hilarious!