Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snorlax/ Bryce/ Fig. Stud/ Sharker


A few days ago I got my Chicago friend Bryce's new book CROSSED DIAGONALS. The production on it is incredible (hand bound perfect binding?! Hand made envelope?!) and the illustrations are mind blowing!

He only made 40 of them so go to his site and get one FAST! Totally worth it. He also ripped out a page from his sketchbook and sent it to me! He draws with like a .ooo1 pt. pen:

MAN his stuff rules.

I also went to a figure studies class a couple days ago.


To see all of those from that class check my FLICKR PAGE.

And last but CERTAINLY not least, check out this SUPER BADASS Sharker that my cartoonist friend JASON BRADSHAW sent me!

It looks like a real cartoon! Wow. He's been doing an awesome daily comic for a few months, check it HERE, and of course, my comic SHARKER THE FORGOTTEN is still available for purchase on the right side of the page. I'm selling them at the low low price of only $3 on black Friday! And every other day.

5 comments:

GARZA said...

WTF, why don't girls know anything about pokemon?! Uhhh doii it basically defined our whole generation for christ sakes! Stephanie is the same man, I feel bad for the both of us. That sharker is so sick!

Bryce said...

thanks, sam.

i totally understood the reference.

Gerald Andal said...

An oldie but a goodie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0mYSFPoCU

Isaac said...

yeah, Bryce's stuff is really really great, can't wait to get mine

Matt said...

Pssh. Girls, am I right? They don't know anything important ;)