Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fight! and Figure Studies


I'm working on a new comic, it's called Fight and it's a chapter book. I'm on page 33 of probably 60 (maybe 70) so I'm not really close to being done. I'm going to try to print these NICE, perfect bound and everything. We'll see...

It's definitely the grossest comic I've ever made. Patrick, the chapter I'm working on is pretty much dedicated to you:

I also went to a Figure studies class yesterday, to see all of them check out MY FLICKR PAGE.

6 comments:

GARZA said...

hahah "in pubic" that's so awesome man! Oh yeah, you're fucking killing those figure studies!

Sam Spina said...

yeah yeah jon and samantha, i fixed it. artists like me can't be bothered with spelling

Bryce said...

i like the studies that are backed by geometric shapes. excited to see the production on that new book!

Jason said...

Man, I need to start something longer than like, 8 pages. Sounds like a big project!

Kid Trails said...

fuuuck yeah! its about time freddy showed up in a comic!

www.rcwoolley.com said...

man those last two figure studies are straight up. nice