Friday, October 8, 2010

SNOOD AND THE DESTROYER'S HOLE!

My first 24 hour comic is all printed and ready to be bought by you!

Here are the front and back covers of the mini comic:




Interior page:


They're only $2, and I only printed 100 of them. I don't think I'll ever reprint them, so when they're gone, they're gone! Get one while it's still here! ha


Here's a 3 page sneak peek:




And check it out! Samantha found a little felt Snood I made a long time ago:



PS: If you live internationally and are thinking of getting Snood (thanks!), remember about my international shipping paypal button (the last one)! Thanks, you're the best!

4 comments:

GARZA said...

SWEET DUDE! Mascots! hahah

girlfacedana said...

oooh I want a felt Snood, too.

Robin Cain said...

OMGosh!!! That is the cutest little felt Snood ever!!! I think you should make more and sell them for special with the mini comic! I have a little Mythfits Poo doll that I love! I would for sure buy one.

You are pretty amazing, Sam. Your mini's always look great and you're so prolific. I really look up to you as someone to admire and emulate... I think that's the right word. :-)

Jason said...

I may need to get a copy of this!