Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SPINADOODLES: The First Year!

The first year of my daily auto-bio comic is finally collected in one sweet, sweet package! It's 7" x 7" with over 100 pages (ok, 104 pages, but still, that's over 100) jam packed with comics. Here's what the cover and back cover look like:


There's even a couple COLOR pages in there!



Even if you've read all of my comics since day one, there's some new content, and a few fun surprises! And chances are you've missed a few anyways. But the best part is... IT'S ONLY $6 BUCKS! Wow! Since it's really big and heavy, I'm going to charge $1.50 for shipping instead of my usual $1. I just added the paypal button on the sidebar, so go get you some! woooooooooooooooo!

Also, I dropped the price of the small painting to $4 with 50 cents shipping, because they are going to be even smaller now (3.5" x 2.5"). If you order one, let me know what you want me to paint for you!

13 comments:

Jason said...

Oh man, this looks really pro, Sam!

It's inspiring to see you pumping out so much awesome stuff. I'm going to have to get my hands on this and your Sharker comic soon.

Keep it up, dawg.

Robin Cain said...

Love it! It looks amazing!

mamutopia said...

Yaaaay, this is so cool! :)

You still ship to Europe?

Bryce said...

that looks amazing. i can't wait

thesingingillustrator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
They call me EB said...

I love the first page (I'm sure Marius will love it even more with half of his painting in it) Looks like I'll have to get one!

Tyler said...

waay awesome Sam.

Andrew said...

Awesome!

Sam Spina said...

Thanks everyone! and yeah mamutopia i ship to europe! it's pretty expensive for me, but you're totally worth it.

Matt said...

What an accomplishment, brother! That sucker's a beast. Did you use gotprint again?

Sam Spina said...

no way matt, gotprint is only for biz cards and stuff, not booklets! this is all hand cut and stapled, copy machine style.

mamutopia said...

sweet, I'll order immediately! Thanks :)

o f l o d a said...

Wow! That cover is sick! I love it. ^-^