Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coffee and Coloring!


I read this comic this morning and rolled my eyes, that sounds like a seinfeld joke or something, haha.

In other news, I illustrated an album and coloring book for a Cola, SC band NO WAY JOSE! in February and it was just released a week ago or so! They only made 100 copies, so they might be sold out already. I was going to wait until they sent me my copy to post about it, but people are coloring the coloring book so I have to share! My buddies DANA and MIKE JONES posted about their coloring experience HERE and HERE so that's where you can check out the illustrations! I'll have a full post about the project when i see it in person!

And I saw PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS last night, but I think that's what I'm going to make my comic about today so I guess I'll talk about it later. It was sick though!

8 comments:

GARZA said...

WHAT!? ahhh man! I want to see them so bad! thats soo cool you saw them, I can't wait to see the comic about them! Oh, doing anything art related with the coffee shakes is the best.

Jordan said...

Your record should be in the mail as we speak (Chris just got all the LP/7" shipping supplies we ordered). And there are still some copies for sale at www.forkandspoonrecords.net

Thanks again for being awesome! We plugged you and your website on WUSC, in Charleston, and at New Brookland!

Matt said...

Dude?! You're freakin' everywhere! I'm updating my original Sam Spina Clone Theory to Clones. Plural.

Sam Spina said...

cool jordan thanks! and haha matt, yeah it looks like i'm doing a ton of stuff, but really it's just all the projects i've been working on all finished at the same time

girlfacedana said...

...and it's only the best coloring/activity book I've ever had!

Robin Cain said...

The Coloring Book is Amazing! I love your Spina Style.

My daughter (who is 14) discovered your blog and now loves your comics... she posted one on her facebook page yesterday! Her fave one: the playing video games on a sunny day and only going outside for a second.

Sam Spina said...

haha awesome robin! sorry about the bad words and stuff...

Tyler said...

awesome