Friday, March 12, 2010

Samantha is Leaving


I'm dropping off Samantha at the airport today so she can have fun with all our cola friends for a week! So check out my forthcoming comic I make about samantha calling me and telling me how much fun she's having while i'm playing video games by myself or something, haha.

Check out my friend Gerald's blog at Emporio Electronico Del Gerald(o). He just started updating it again with his Vlogs (small video's about his life and stuff). Some are funny, some are just interesting, but I just love watching them! It's like watching reality tv or something, and it's always cool to see day-in-the-life of a graphic designer. and his impressions are the BEST.

4 comments:

gereezi said...

Hey Sam! Thanks for the shout outs! I'm gonna try to upload my next 5 vlogs soon, so I can get my blog all caught up. I forgot how much more silly I get just writing on that thing. So fun!

They call me EB said...

Whaaaattt are these real? He's awesome! Jerry Blank is my favorite, haha.

Robin Cain said...

I love Samantha in the last panel. So cute! Going to check out the vlogs...

Matt said...

Are you doing something different with the way you draw Sam's and your hair? It looks more detailed (and awesome). Try to enjoy the time alone.