Saturday, February 13, 2010

iLuv


Since my comic today is just a big tease, I've decided to post my entry to Columbia's Acme Comics' anthology. The title for the anthology is called 'Awkward Moments,' so here's my 4-page submission:




Also, my friend from a few years ago (while me and Samantha were living in Flagstaff, AZ for a few months) Rafeal Tappia just started a blog! You gotta check it out, he's such a sick illustrator/designer/photoG yadda yadda yadda, but seriously, check it out: GIMMICKS.

9 comments:

GARZA said...

OMG wow dude that was such an awesome strip! LOLZ!

Robin Cain said...

Sam, that was so funny and so true... I absolutely love your style and your humor. Don't stop doing comics, I would go into a serious depression! I esp. love the guy panting at their table... sooo good!

Sam Spina said...

ha thanks guys!

Matt said...

That's awesome, Sam. So when do you find out if it's accepted... or did you already get in?

Jason said...

This is a great comic, Sam! I love the layout and pacing.

LilWiG said...

brilliant

John Stortz said...

so good, so happy you chose applebees.

Christopher Downes said...

What a great little love story!

They call me EB said...

Hahaha nice, I love the half 'Edward' poster in her room.