Saturday, February 6, 2010

Everyone has their flaws


I recently started listening to a new comics podcast called WAR ROCKET AJAX. I heard about it from Bryan Lee O'Malley's website (they guy that drew scott pilgrim) and have really enjoyed it. I just listened to the newest episode and noticed one of the hosts mentioned that he lives in Columbia, SC and that he was the manager of a comic book store! So I pretty much figured out that I have talked to him before, and actually I gave him a bunch of my mini-comics to sell in his store a while ago! Ha, I just thought that was pretty weird! Anyways check out that podcast if your into comics, hip-hop, and video games!

4 comments:

The Fake Henry said...

Hahaha!I really like the style and tone of this comic, and thanks for the comment on my blog too.

Bryans World said...

i remember the comic about giving your comics to that guy

Matt said...

Yeah, "making a statement" rarely works. Just be glad she made you muffins, man ;)

GARZA said...

haha gosh everyone knows you leave your hat there!