Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thanks Marius!



A few days ago I got an awesome package from my former teacher MARIUS VALDES! He assigned 2 comics projects in his classes that was a big push for me to do comics all the time! The first one was The Happy Dance which I did my junior year of college, and then Rock, which was assigned my senior year. It's cool that I'm still friends with one of my teachers after I graduated and moved across country! So everyone check out his website: ZOOVALDES.COM, and I think he still has some of these awesome little custom toys that you can buy for yourself! Here's some pics of mine:





Such a good idea...

2 comments:

Patrick Jeffords said...

whoa those are really cool. you should make toys man.

Marius said...

Wow, I am honored to have made it into a strip! I say you should totally steal my idea which I borrowed from many others and we can compare notes!