Sunday, January 31, 2010

SHARKER THE FORGOTTEN

IT'S HERE!

I'm so excited to finally be finished with my newest mini-comic, Sharker, the Forgotten: the Story of Sean Kerr! It's 24 pages, a really weird/cool size (6.25" x 5.25"), ONLY THREE DOLLARS, and it's by far the best drawn mini comic I've made so far:

And there's even a surprise when you finish the story...

A bonus mini-comic! That's right, there's an extra 26 page little side story!


I printed a TON...

So check out this little 3 page preview:



Trust me, it gets better... and did I mention that it's ONLY THREE DOLLARS?! They're available right over there ---> so go get one! Or like 20! Thanks!

14 comments:

Jason said...

looks great, man! I love the idea of the secret extra mini comic.

They call me EB said...

Ah so many! Love the new headline btw.

Anthony said...

looks pretty cool man, like the new layout too!...

Bryce said...

comic: ordered.

Matt said...

Awesome, Sam!

smb said...

Everything looks awesome Sam!

Tyler said...

siiick dude...got it!

Patrick Jeffords said...

oh boy imma get me one of these

GARZA said...

FUCK YEAH! Looks super awesome man!

Malachi Ward said...

Congratulations! It looks great. I need to order one soon.

o f l o d a said...

Wow! Looks amazing! Could I mail you three bucks for one? Also digging the new look.

Sam Spina said...

sure ofloda, if you don't want to use paypal, just email me! spinadoodles@gmail.com

Laura Eckert said...

This looks sooo great! Going to buy now...

reham magdy said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة المنارة لكشف التسربات بالرياض
شركة تخزين أثاث بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات بالمدينة
اسعار نقل العفش بالرياض
هنا
هنا
هنا
هنا
هنا
هنا