Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Candle Shaving



I had to take a picture of the Motorhead mustache. It's pretty cool, right?

And since I'm putting up pictures, here's a cool one of Samantha's neice, Anna, and I at christmas time:

Ahhh, the wonders of Photo Booth.

And Chaz is repping Cola HARD in his BLESSA MUSIC VIDEO! Yup, that's me making my pitchfork debut, along with all my other Columbia friends! You can even see Samantha's ponytail a few times! TORO Y MOI is KILLING it right now! Yeah Chaz!

10 comments:

Matt said...

I don't know if you've ever seen Mitch Clem's comics but, in his old San Antonio Rock City strip he did something similar (www.mitchclem.com/rockcity/index.php?comic=4). The handlebar moustache always looks pretty bad-ass but girls never like it (must be a guy thing).

I'm diggin' Toro Y Moi and Coma Cinema lately.

Matt said...

I just watched the "Blessa" video... ha ha, I saw you at 1:19 and 1:53. That's fucking rad.

Bryans World said...

i wish you had long hair with that mustache

Sam Spina said...

haha that comic strip is almost identical to mine! so weird

GARZA said...

nice stache brother! And that's sooo awesome you were in his video! Kudos to Chaz!

duffyallen said...

I liked your action "PASS" when she slide the candle too you. :P
I just ordered all of your comic products too, and i forgot to leave in a message in the "instructions to merchant" section before i payed, so I just wanted to say "You're stuff's the best of all stuff, i love reading it everyday, and I hope like Christmas i get an autograph!"

Sam Spina said...

Yeah I just got the email, Duffy! thanks a lot!

girlfacedana said...

have you ever tried ear candling? It's really cool. Basically, you insert this paper tube (with an attached wick-thing) into your ear, light the wick, and through the magic of science, deeply-lodged wax will come out!
hours of fun.
It's "good" for you, too.

Sam Spina said...

DUDE NO!

mk said...

...I think the ear candlin's fake, unfortunatelyy