Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cedar Pasori Illustration

I'm too lazy to go scan in a comic today, so I'll put 2 tomorrow. I just finished an illustration for my friend CEDAR that I met in LA when I was touring with Chaz. She wanted a homepage image, and her idea was looking at skyscrapers with 3-d glasses. She wanted a few different versions for different times of day (daytime, sunrise, sunset, nighttime). Anyways I'll link to her site again when she sets it all up!




Make sure to check out her site, she takes some awesome pictures. She just added some pics of MAYBE DUDE, LADY GAGA. So look at her BLOG and PHOTOS! She even has some of TORO Y MOI! And here's my initial sketchbook sketch, a quick computer test thumbnail, and the final inked version. I had the penciled version but I can't find it!

4 comments:

GARZA said...

Really nice job man, I like the 3d effect and the process shots too

They call me EB said...

You're crazy Sam, I love this. I like the top one and the lighter sunset.

Tyler said...

mmmm tasty awesome job

Cedar Cedar Cedar said...

you're the best! thank you infinitely for these!