Saturday, September 12, 2009

Super Rad Deal Paintings!


Yikes, is that seriously supposed to be a car?

Anyways I had a special going at the Charleston and Columbia TRADE PANDEMIC called "The Super Rad Deal," which was all of my comics and a small painting that I mail to you at a later date, all for only $10. Everyone went crazy for it! Well, not really, only 6 people got the deal and I mailed out their paintings a few days ago. I think everyone got theirs, so it's ok for me to post pics (they would be better scanned but i was lazy) of all the small paintings:






Thanks to everyone who bought a Rad Deal. Maybe I'll do something like this again the next time I'm selling comics somewhere!

10 comments:

Shandon said...

that book man is my favorite. well done sam.

ofloda said...

These are so dope. I love the book. He's right. I should read more. ^-^

Bryans World said...

the second one from the top is aawesome!

Matt said...

Cars are always a bitch to draw. I avoid it whenever I can.

GARZA said...

ahhh man! I wish i could have participated in that deal, super rad paintings too!

Tyler said...

hahaa "things are different now"...and the "you should read more" painting is sick man

They call me EB said...

haha I heart Hero Paul

Daniel said...

woo! just bought comics! can't wait for them to get here.

Toni Sisti said...

hey Sam..miss you! The little paintings are sooo CREATIVE, Spina. did you guys look at the web add I gave Sam...I dunno...I look your book dude and the bad boys one

Toni Sisti said...

Matt is right Cars are a bitch to draw