Monday, September 14, 2009

Sharker and Shrimper


I've been wanting to do a "Sharker Origins" like I did "Hoodle Origins" for a while, I even have most of it written, but I'm too lazy to do it. So, to make it interesting for myself I'm going to draw the whole thing on my wacom tablet. A lot of web-comic people do that and it looks awesome, my favorite being the Beartato and Reginald comics. Even Penny Arcade is drawn on a tablet! So I hope to do more of these and get better at using a Wacom.

And Michael from Chandler, AZ sent me a picture of his GF reading "Hoodle Origins!" It's especially cool because I sort of know her, we went to school together when I was still living in AZ! Check it:

2 comments:

GARZA said...

HAHA Thats amanda Berelalalalalazzza, soo cool dude I was in yearbook class with her in high school, your big time now brutha!

b. patrick said...

I love the colors on this one! Very cool.