Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fresh to Death and Acme Anthology!!!


Yes, my new mini-comic is finished, and what better way to sell it than to make a comic about how stupid it is. here are some pics:
And here's a sneak peek at the first page:45 pages for only $2! get yours today! actually I only have 15 printed, I'm going to print the rest tomorrow. The main reason i printed some yesterday was so I could drop them off at ACME COMICS and pick up their new anthology that came in of local Columbia cartoonists! I was super excited because it's the first anthology (of hopefully many) that I've been in:

I have 4 pages in it, here's two of them:The story that's in it is THE HAPPY DANCE, a comic I made a while ago. When I finished the book I was bummed to see that they didn't put my bio in the back or my websites even though I DEFINITELY gave it to them: What's up MARIUS? I though we were friends. So none of my websites were plugged and nobody can email me. LAME. anyways its $5 for 40 pgs of local comics (including a really good one from my bff CHAZ), so go to Acme and pick it up, and while you're there grab Fresh to Death or MY OTHER MINI-COMICS.

6 comments:

Marius said...

FUCK!!!!!

holy shit, I do not know how we did that. I can swear I saw it in an earlier proof of the book. we changed the books size twice and had some tweeks in between so it may have somehow been eliminated and no one caught it. man, I am so sorry. thank god for google.

John said...

Cool. How to buy?

Patrick Jeffords said...

lemme get dat comic

Niko Anesti said...

Awesome! I don't know if you make these available online, but if you do, I'll buy one (and your others). I've been wanting to put a mini comic together myself lately, but I have no idea how to even go about doing it.

GARZA said...

Awesome man!!! Kudos on the insert in that mag! I cant wait to get my hands on that comic!!! you should make it available on line!

Rich said...

yeah man. If its online- I'd buy it.