Monday, April 20, 2009

Indie Grits 2




I did some live paintings at an indie grits show. It was the first time I have ever done that. I learned a lot and am pumped to do it again and hopefully a little better. I used house paint because I thought it would be cheap and thick, but some colors were super watery unless you dipped your brush deep, so needless to say it was very messy. I kinda low balled myself and sold both for really cheap, but it was one of the main organizers for indie grits, so I didn't feel bad. Both are 2' x 2' house paint on wood.

3 comments:

GARZA said...

super ill dude! cant wait to see some more of your live artings or maybe its live FARTINGS! hehe

mk said...

Aw that's so awesome Sam! I wish I was there to see it. I would have paid a millionbillion bucks for them (friendlie, I don't have that much money, and I don't think that's a real amount anyway).

Back in a month!

Sean said...

this was fun.